*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249385-Good-Morning-Sunshine
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#249385 added July 10, 2003 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Good Morning Sunshine
Current Mood: uplifted

Current Music: Waiting - Jimmie's Chicken Shack (my, aren't I obsessive?)

Last Saturday, I spent the night with Shane against mother's will (but who really cares what she wills anyway?).

Shane and his mom were making such a big deal about fireworks at this country club. Well, I got away with going there, but mother broke out into hysterics when I told her about the spending the night in the same house with a boy I'm not related to bit. It was actually rather amusing - not at the time - but later on, I was reveling in the fact that I had that effect on people, let alone, HER.

Shane and I did nothing bad, just slept in the same cabin, same room, same bed. Why would I even consider the possibility of having sex with him with his mom in the next room and we've only been together for the last 90 days.

We watched the fireworks that evening at 9 1/2, sitting together on the pool chairs right in the vicinity of the display. Shane's mom was making a big deal about how this year, Shane got to share the fireworks with me. Hehe.

I was so restless that night because I was lying next to the one I loved. His arm was draped around me, his incessant snoring not even annoying me, just keeping me from sleep. It was all very soothing. And to know that I could be lying next to him.

There is absolutely nothing, NOTHING like waking up to the one you love. It was so nice. I don't think I'll ever feel the same waking up until I can do that again.


--------------------------------------------
but i threw you the obvious,
just to see if there's more behind you.
eyes of a fallen angel,
eyes of a tragedy
but i see,
see through it all.
see through, see you

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249385-Good-Morning-Sunshine