*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249712-07-14-03-Hot
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#249712 added July 14, 2003 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
07-14-03 Hot!
(pants, coughs & collapses from heat) It's not even the hottest part of the day yet and it's 104 degrees with a heat index of 112. Damn!

I have drove around and checked on DA and AW, mowing lawns, making sure that they had plenty of ice and fluids with them. The last thing I want is for one of them to get heat exhaustion or worse. I guess AW's dad finally went by today. Hardly said two words to AW. He collected the bills and mailed off the payments and got a few clothes. that was it.
He did ask how AW was doing and thanked him for keeping the house so clean. Other than that, AW said he didn't say alot. But, at least he didn't say anything about his homosexuality, or having to move out or any s**t like that. So that is good, I hope.

Still miss BOH, immensely, but as long as I know he's okay, I'll try not to worry too much.

JMC came by last night. Seemed to be a very good mood, but also a bit odd. When I asked him what brought on the good mood, he just smiled and said he wasn't sure. I can understand, I've done that before. I've also been sad and depressed for no reason too, at times. So, I didn't question him, but I just get the vibes that something is the cause of his good mood. I wonder. Oh well.

JC is coming down this Sunday, YAY!!! I can't wait. At least JMC and I will be back by then. Oh, not sure if I told you or not, we're going to the town where the college he'll be attending is, to look at a few apartments and to check on a few jobs. Just another reminder that he'll be moving away soon. :(

Anyway, JC will be here for a few weeks, I hope. I can't wait. I can't wait until the day he's back here for good, either. :)

Seen JW the other day, first time in awhile. It was good to see him, again.

Went through some training (refreshing my memory, mainly) at the hotel, last night and this afternoon.
I actually start tonight. UGH, getting used to those hours again is gong to be hell.LOL

Well, I guess that is it for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249712-07-14-03-Hot