*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250054-Harry-Potter--The-Order-Of-The-Pheonix
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#250054 added July 17, 2003 at 7:17am
Restrictions: None
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pheonix.
I got my hair cut today!
It looks pretty cool if I do say myself =)
I know I said that I wouldn't get it layered like last year, but when I went into the salon, I had no idea what I wanted it to be cut like- I just wanted it short and thinned out.
So I looked through some magazines and picked out this gorgeous cut- I didn't mind that it was layered.
The hairdresser said it would suit me, so yeah.
So, it just touches the top of my shoulder and has only two layers.

Then Mum and I went town to get my hair colour (Hot Chilli this time)
and we saw Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix AT Big W for only $25 so I got that FINALLY!
I said I'd wait till school resumes (tuesday) to start reading it, but i couldn't help myself. I read the first chapter and had to use all my will power to not read the rest.

I burnt my finger on the stove today.
FRIGGEN HURTS!!!!
K gotta go type up my S&C assignment:D
TOODLES!

PS: GO REGGIE!

~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250054-Harry-Potter--The-Order-Of-The-Pheonix