*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250290-She-openeth-her-mouth-with-wisdom
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#250290 added July 19, 2003 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
She openeth her mouth with wisdom………
Okay. Well, please, pray for me. I have some serious decisions to make and I can’t do it alone. Please just pray, and trust that God knows what it is I need. Thank you.

Now for the “how am I doing?” Part. Well Last night was part 3 to a horrid few days. As I said, back to the same old stuff. I guess I wasn’t specific because I didn’t want anyone to know what was going on. Don’t want things done the wrong way, you know? But, because I got about 4 or 5 emails, some from personal friends, some from people that just read my journal……I have to clarify some things. When I said Same old same old, I was not talking about my old job, Mandi or Jay. None of those things could get me this down, okay? I can’t say what it is exactly. My friends that are a thousand miles away, trust me. My NY friends are making as “better” as they can, okay?

I’ll be alright guys. Just please pray. Pray like you’ve never prayed before. Love me. Miss me. If you have to pick one out of those, just pray.

~The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250290-She-openeth-her-mouth-with-wisdom