*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250910-The-Energizer-Bunny
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#250910 added July 24, 2003 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
The Energizer Bunny
That is what I feel like today. I just keep going and going and going....until I am gone. Then I am forced to find a place and people where I don't feel so gone. Anyone know that feeling? I am to the point where I am seriouslt dreading the fact that I am going home tonight. In 1/2 an hour, I will be on my way home, and that is not a thought that I am taking as a good thing. It has its perks...don't get me wrong. My brother will be in from Florida....I think he is already there, but at least he can be my saving grace for a few days. And then there is always the fact that I can use the unlimuited long distance to be back in touch with my Missouri and Kansas friends and family. But the downside to that is that my dad will yell at me constantly for using the phone. Except for Josh for some reason. He doesn't care if it is Josh I am talking to. That's a good thing I suppose.

But anyway, here I go back into the energizer mode.



Love,
The Bek

PS- You know what I found amusing? The fact that I called my parents house yesterday and the answering machine message said "we're not here...yada yada yada," and thena t the end, it said "God Bless, and Remember Phil 4:13" And that was amusing because I use that verse all the time- it is on my wall.....and here my mom is using it...and it wasn't there on Tuesday night. I almost feel like it was put there for me.

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250910-The-Energizer-Bunny