*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251261-something-to-think-about
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#251261 added July 28, 2003 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
something to think about
wellll.......lets see what all i have to remember to talk about--jeremiah, todd (the blind date), sat night birthday party, hmmmmm...i think thats it. i need to be taking a nap right now. i guess well start at the results of the blind date--Todd.

Todd and i went out on thurs night, well i say we went out, i went over to his friends house with him. Todd is ok by himself, cute and everything, not TOO juvenile. however, Adam, his friend, is a COMPLETELY different story. adam is like 17 and hes everything in a guy that i cant stand. loud obnoxious stupid, all of the above. Im not one of those girls that takes her boyfriend away from his friends so i guess ill just have to pass on todd--cause i cant stand to be in the same room as adam. anyway we went over there and pretty much just watched tv. within like 30-45 min he had me laying on him playing with my back and kissing on my shoulders and stuff. i kinda called him on it told him he wasnt wasting any time. also told him that he could do whatever, but i wasnt having sex with him. he was fairly cool with that. so adam gets done mowing and decided that he wanted to go to town and wanted todd to drive. we had a cooler with a few beers in it (that were adams--though who knows how he got them--probably todd) anyway we went to see a car they had test driven earlier--ended up pulling out of the parking lot going the wrong way on a one way street (it was just like 10 feet to the road we were trying to get to) stopped at the nonexistent stoplight (we had figured it out but hadnt started backign up to turn around yet) and here goes a cop--he was looking the other direction, but it was night so the headlights were shining in on him. so to make a long story short we almost got arrested (adam had been drinking and is only 17, going the wrong way, adam also had no insurance, and todd had left his drivers licence at the house) we got out of there with todd just getting a no insurance ticket.oh well. i just dont think thats going to work out as much as everyone at work is trying to force it to. fri night todds phone didnt work and i finally got ahold of him, he aand adam came to jeremiahs for a lil while then he went to take adam back to his house, and was goign to come back, but then he calls, and some friend of his in strawberry needed their help in a fight. he said hed call when he got back to batesville--he called at 6 am right when jeremiah and i had gone to bed. fuck that shit. then he wanted to gripe abotu me not hanging out with him sat or sun--sat i had a birthday party to go to, and sun i was hungover as hell and didnt feel like doing anything. he had a chance on fri, but stupid shit was more important. anyway, i really need a short nap so this will be continued later. i should be coming home and going to bed tonight since i didnt get any sleep and i think i need to give it a day or two before i sleep over there again. ill explain it all later.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251261-something-to-think-about