*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252208-School
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#252208 added August 5, 2003 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
School...
School starts tommorrow...

Oh joy! Oh rapture!

That was sarcastic...Heh, I don't want to go back to school. Wait, correction, I do but I don't. I want to because I want to see my friends. I don't, because I have to wake up at 5:45. That sucks! I'm NOT a morning person...

I have ONE class with one of my best friends, and it's not till the end of the day. Saw this one girl that I hate there. I thought she had moved away. But NOOOOOO she's back. Right, so, if you hear of anybody dieing at some school in North-West Florida...IT WASN'T ME!

Went out with my aunt today, since it's the last day of summer vacation. We went to a couple of cool thrift stores. Those places are the BEST places to find retro/vintage clothing. Plus, they're really in expensive.

Saw "A League Of Extraordinary Gentleman." It's pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. Looove the vampire character, especially the actress. I can't remember her name, all I know is that she played in Le Flem Nikita, or however you spell it.

Well...not much more to say. Oh...A bought a NOFX and Rancid duo CD last night. I looooove NOFX, my new favorite band!! I need to meet the new neighbors...Nicole said that they have FIVE kids. That's alot...

Well...I better be go...Ciao! I'll keep you up-dated on the school issue. First day should hold some interesting things.

------

I Am The ~*Mistress*~ Of The Shadow Realm. Here, Nothing Is As It Seems. I Am Your Mistress, And You Are Nothing But A Toy. Take Heed, Remember That. For If You Forget Your Place, Not Only The Highest Power Can Save You.

Carpe Noctem!
(Seize The Night)


*Wishes For An Up-Grade!*


© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252208-School