*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252438-Lots-to-think-about
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#252438 added August 7, 2003 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Lots to think about
For anyone who knows me, you know that I think very carefully about things....even things I have nothing to do with- because I want to see every side.

Well, this girl has a few new things to think about lately. Good ideas and bad ideas all the way around.(If you are reading this and you pitched a major idea to me last night, PLEASE don't think I am struggling with that....I'm not- just thinking a lot about it!)

But- anyways, I just have a lot to think about. Some things that I have to decide, other things that I have nothing to do with and no control over that I just need to sit and think about, ya know? Grr....

Well, life for me has been bearable these last few days. Tired...more tired thatn I am most of the time. But alive and halfway decent none the less.

Off to the land of sleep since I have to get up at 6:30am (Makes a nasty distorted face at this thought).

Have a good night all!

Love always,
Beckie

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252438-Lots-to-think-about