*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254322-Shasta-Shortz
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#254322 added August 25, 2003 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
Shasta Shortz
I am getting more and more excited daily about my friends coming up from MO and KS in just a little under a month. =) Yay. It was funny….the other day, Scottie was telling me that I best watch out when he gets off that plane, that he may very well knock me over in an attempt to hug me. It’s okay. I need a hug like that.

Okay, so Feather got a phone call the other day from the vice president of Grace Baptist College in Michigan- they are opening for their first semester this September, and he called to personally ask her if she would be interested. She had gone to Hyles-Anderson with me, and this school will be run very similarly. In fact, Dr Russell Anderson who co-founded Hyles-Anderson with Dr Jack Hyles is the co founder of Grace Baptist College. It’s a neat thing. Anyway, apparently, Feather’s preacher knew she was interested in going back to college and let this man know. The VP who called has preached at our church on many occasions so he knew who her preacher was talking about.

Anyways, pray for her, because she wants to go to Lighthouse Baptist College in San Diego. She was even planning on moving there in the future- like Spring I think. And now she doesn’t know. So please just pray that she depends on God.

Okay, moving along, I have to be running.

As Jerry Springer would say-
Take care of yourselves and Each other

Love,
Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254322-Shasta-Shortz