*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254800-Moments
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#254800 added August 29, 2003 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
Moments
After a long day of work, here I sit, reflecting back on things.....my day. And you know, today I had a really great day! I got a care package this morning that was really very great, and Josh had a great day down in KS today- which really helped, Joe had a great day today, and Patrick is coming tomorrow and staying until Sunday. :)

Tonight, I was checking my email, and I had one from a chick down in MO. Someone who, before this week, ever only emailed me once. And only called once too. She is a friend of a friend....and she emailed me to vent about another friend who ahs gone very wayward, and she wanted to know how to help her. Do you have any idea how this makes me feel? Someone who has not reached out does it now? Amazing. And this other friend, I'm going to call her Elliot, so that you can maybe associate the name with her nickname.....if you know her...and pray specifically for her. She had a very strong heart for God, and is now doing things that aren't right, and she doesn't seem to want help. Please pray for her.

Well, I am going to run along now....

Ya'll take care now!

Love,
Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254800-Moments