*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255288
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#255288 added September 7, 2003 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
A memory
         Because of my sister, I was forewarned when the first attack came. The odd thing was, they attacked me when I was walking near a church. When I was puched back into the grounds of th church, I noticed something.
         Try as they might, the demons could not enter the church! Something was pushing them away, not letting them enter at all! No matter how much they tried, they could not cross the threshold. Something at that moment came back to me.
         Once, when the Universe was newly made, someone saw into the Book where the Word lay, and realized that one day, God was going to demean himself by allowing Himself to be reborn as a human and to descend into the Underworld. Many arguments and debates raged over the implications of these, for that was before God had made them perfect. Some took it to show the love God had for all His creations. Some could not face it. You know the story of Lucifer and his Demons. After that war, my father and his brethen came into being. We were meant to be the extra buffers between humans and demons. We were also meant to guide the souls to God. I'm sad to say that we have done the opposite instead...
         Celeste... The Queen of Death. Daughter of the King of the Underworld. She was the Divine Being I served, but that did not mean that I believed in her as a Goddess. She was telling that to me when I still a little child, in the hopes that I would no remember. I didn't. At least not until now.
         I called up a chi ball and got rid of those demons. It was some time before I got the energy to leave the church.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255288