*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256992-Lies-Lies-AND-more-Lies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#256992 added September 17, 2003 at 4:11am
Restrictions: None
Lies Lies AND more Lies
My husband is super strict cause he is an extremist.. wont let me do shit.

He's in Paris assisinating people.. ha ha..

So this past three days I have been cruzing the streets and neglecting my kids.. Yea I should feel guilty but the freedom was so awesome.. I love Anood, we have been everywhere and done everything and spent so much money on nothing but came back home with smiles.

I felt guilty leaving my monkey's home, but I got them lots of bannana's.

I love Arab men, their so stupid and fun.. whenever you feel ugly just run around in Dubai and you have ten of them chasing you down saying YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL.

Other than that.. my guy best friend, went on a date with this girl i set him up with, she is super ugly but I did it anyway, and now he's all iffy and yelling stop calling it a DATE.. hee hee..

He keeps begging me to tell her that he is not into a seriouse relationship, ha ha, cause I'm going to do the opposite.. and make her think he's madly in love with her..

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256992-Lies-Lies-AND-more-Lies