*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257371-Too-tired-to-care
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#257371 added September 20, 2003 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
Too tired to care
I'm sleepy right now. Very sleepy. I write even crappier than usual when I get sleepy so don't go expecting to read anything brilliant...and I won't go expecting anything brilliant from you either. I'm gonna jot down whatever pops into my head for this entry...Thumb uncensored. I hope that doesn't mean I gotta strip. I'm too sleepy to start stripping. I'd make a poor stripper right now folks. Sorry. I remember reading somewhere you can't be driven by several primal urges at once...such as hunger and sleep. Either you're hungry or you're sleepy. You can't be both. I guess if you feel hungry and sleepy at once you're not...you're just stupid. I like to get to the basics for any problem I have that's bothering me. Break it down to it's root cause(s) and take it from there. So many problems are muddled by further problems thrown on top of the underlying problem. I try to follow it back to the root cause. Boring. This is making me even more sleepier. Every so often I get to reread an old email I sent to someone and it's like the first time I ever read it...coz I forgot writing it in the first place. That's how it was when Lady and Pen finally returned my email about something to do with my Fave thingy folder. I completely forgot what I said to her until I saw it at the bottom of her email to me. I didn't remember writing I was in the KKK...and attended noisy racist rallies...and because I didn't think my hysterical rants were being heard over the other racists I decided to write some racist slogans on my white sheet and hood. Nothing too vile and degrading...just enough to show I didn't care. Lots of unhappy smiley face graphics. The usual Have an unhappy day sort of thing. Apparently this provoked the other racists into turning on me for being some kind of showoff...or a communist...or a leprechaun. I can't remember which. I guess nobody likes a showoff, communist, racist leprechaun...especially other racists. I'm now a shunned, outcast, lonely, little racist...forced to attend my own solitary racist rallies. Mitchell's back. He's got lots of stories to tell. He's very funny when he wants to be. I like how he acts out his stories too. I'm very proud of him. It took a lot of guts to travell all that way there and back by himself...especially with all the connecting flights and trains. I must admit I've gotten used to using his computer while he's been away. It's late here. I should go. I didn't do much this entry did I? Come to think of it...neither did you.



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257371-Too-tired-to-care