*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258847-hungover--imagaine-that--he-he
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#258847 added September 27, 2003 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
hungover--imagaine that--he he
yeah so much for that whole keeping my journal up to date thing right? anyway kinda hung over from the sig pi party last night. i really never planned on getting into the whole frat party thing, but its fun sometimes. been there the last two nights in a row--no i think its actually 3. no one there im really going to see its just a repreive from so many girls. i am NOT used to being around girls all the time and having so many girl friends.

it was so weird last night--there werent hardly any of the guys that i know there, but there were two girls that showed up out of nowhere. Bethany (who ive known since she was a baby--and used to go to school with) and Yalanda (sister of previously mentioned Echo). IT was so funny bethany saw me and was like hiding her beer--i pulled my vodka bottle out of my pocket so she knew it was ok. shes younger than my bros so we never hung out so she wasnt aware that i wasnt super christian like them. they left pretty early though.

otherwise i got fairly drunk and my friend Lee (who is a pledge)brought me home. Played pool a little with chase (the president) talked to him a lil while just for the hell of it. its a pretty laid back place there. jackie got laid as usual (long story) im worried about what shes doing, cause i used to do it myslef--but shes slept bunch of guys from the house (or at least messed around with them.) she needs to lay off a little--shes still got to spend a few years with these ppl. then she had the nerve to say i looked like a ho--me whos been defending her, who hasnt got laid in 3 mos. she was just joking but ive gotten really tired of ppl running their mouths right now. dont really feel like getting into it, but basically i yelled at becca at the last party cause she kept telling shit about me i didnt want told and had informed her several times that i didnt want told. she thought i was just being a mean drunk, and it was the alcohol talking--i had 2 beers that whole night. i cant believe she doesnt get why i was mad at her. oh well ill tlak to her about it when she gets back.

well im gettin cold and i really want to go back to bed and i have 2 tests to study for on mon so i best jet--laters

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258847-hungover--imagaine-that--he-he