*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259272-I-got-the-blueeeeeeees
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#259272 added September 30, 2003 at 4:18am
Restrictions: None
I got the blueeeeeeees!
Friday is coming up soon, the husband will be back :( I said good bye to my best friend two weeks ago only cause I couldn't take the emotional roller coaster ride..

I am going back to prison, but different location and different family members but the same shit. Anood has been a great help taking me out and letting me spend the night at her place and shit... Only once me to stay where I am but have lots of money.

Seems we go through money (anood) and I so fast, and we come up with nothing but at least we had great fun doing it.

I am so sad, depressed and I feel already clostorphobic! I can't belive I have to move out to the middle of now-where again. I can't even imagine my life their.

The worst part of this ... or maybe the best is my father in law divorced psycho bitch mother in law and married another woman. He's 60 somthing and she is only 18 and I have to live with them, but I have my own little hut..

Everything seems so misreable.

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259272-I-got-the-blueeeeeeees