*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260204-tonights-events
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#260204 added October 6, 2003 at 3:31am
Restrictions: None
tonights events
well i guess after last night, tonight was an improvement. went over to robins about 830 or so to see perk. i was afraid that there were going to be a bunch of ppl there but it was just us three and a friend of robins (or b/f who knows). perk and robin ended up getting in this long discussion about frats and sororities at lyon (who cares---hello!! you graduated) but otherwise it was ok. perk said bye to her a little early, and then we went out to the truck and talked for a little while--maybe 20 min. i kissed him again too. hey what can i say hes the only one i can kiss and not feel obliged to sleep with. at least he got his going away sex from someone even if it wasnt me. oh yeah he ended up only having sex with one girl not two--didnt get the whole story on that but not that interested. ive come to the conclusion that im going to miss him in theory--in other words im used to him not being around, but the fact that he really isnt going to be now will bother me. truthfully not having anyone around has been bothering me lately so who knows once i get out of this funk.

chad still hasnt called back, supposed to be letting me knwo about the other club that he checked out for us. i guess since i didnt go on Sun ill have to see if i can convince jamie to drive down there some night this week fairly early. hopefully on a day that neither of us has much homework. we have to fill out apps anyway.

some shit going on with amanda and roy as far a sean goes. apparently my mom is all upset cause halloween is on our weekend this year, and we havent had him on any holidays yet and roy and amanda still want to keep him for halloween. i dont have a problem with it much, more just a problem with the concept of it. not that i dont want to see him, its just that holidays are not really important to me--theyre just another day. its the concept of it though, like i said, so i guess im going to have to talk to roy. mom is going to talk to amanda but shes scared of her shadow so im sure its ultimately going to fall on me. im not scared of him--i know how far i can push him before its best to back off--and no matter if mom and amanda are seans "moms" instead of me, its legally between roy and i not them. dont want to have to threaten him with court but since mom is such a wimp and ive been gone, its really gotten out of hand--i beleive the only holiday we had last year was thanksgiving and that was just because mom threw a major fit (finally). sometimes i think im jumping into this too fast after being gone so long, but she wont do it so i have to. well see how it goes.

anyway its 230 and i have a 9am class tomorrow so i got to jet...laters

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260204-tonights-events