*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261005-I-hate-it-when-girls-lead-guys-on
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#261005 added February 3, 2006 at 7:57am
Restrictions: None
I hate it when girls lead guys on
Friggen K is leading Marcel on again- for like the 3rd time.
He thinks that they're going out and that she likes him heaps, when she hates him, really.
She laughs at him behiind his back and complains to me about how he's so attracted to her and how much he likes her, but she still leads him on.
Like, tonight, she was complaining about how he was saying stuff like "how was your day, babe?" and "I'll brb babe"
and I just go "why are you leading him on? you know you don't like him"
and she goes "Its fun"

I don't like Marcel, but I don't like the way K's leading him on.
Why can't everyone be nice to each other? It would make everything so much easier.
I must go- mums gonna come in and tell me 2 go 2 bed, lol.
CYA!


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261005-I-hate-it-when-girls-lead-guys-on