*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262751-Movies
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#262751 added October 22, 2003 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
Movies!

Date:22 October
Time: 9.22pm
Listening to:I’ll Make A Man Out of You’ from Mulan
Reading: Draco Trilogy.’ Again. I like the girls: Fleur, Blaise and Rhysenn ^_^
Mood: veeeeeeeeeerrrrrryyy SQUEE!



Went to see Pirates of the Caribbean with mum, and set praying to whatever deity was still listening to me that a Return of the King trailer would play. Seems that all the gods have forsaken me, and I was left pouting and cursing aarna for being lucky enough to see it.

But Pirates was wonderful and almost made up completely for the lack of Rotk. Almost. So, that’s four times I’ve seen it now, and I won’t see it again on the big screen. Must wait for DVD.

Then straight after I went to see The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Meh. Nothing extraordinary if you ask me. Actually, I kept waiting for that strange thing called ‘plot’ to show up. And, yes, this is coming from someone who has seen PotC four times! So I didn’t need much plot. It’s just that they had all these characters and they didn’t spend anytime exploring them at all, even though they could all warrant a whole movie themselves.

And they insisted on fucking up these characters. I was mostly upset with Dorian Gray. I’m just gonna be silent, because the way he dies just pissed me off no end. Although, I now have quite a crush on him. Damn my obsession for the evil ones!

But, and this is the extremely important bit, seems some deity was listening, because almost as soon as the screen went black, the RotK trailer played. And I knew this from the first nanosecond of it because I’ve seen it so many times online.

And, oh god, it was WONDERFUL! *Wibbles at the greatness* I had to really try hard not to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I did manage, but my breathing was deeply effected. I thought I was gonna die! I think I already did the random RotK babbling in an earlier entry so I won’t repeat it. but I will say this:

Return of the King will be the most powerful, beautiful and heartbreaking film in the history of cinema. No other movie can possibly compete, in any way, with The Lord of the Rings.

And then as soon as if finished, they put on the trailer for Master and Commander and I went ‘Ai! Billyboyd!’ and searched the screen for him. Saw him in one shot and did squee. Darn. Cool composure gone.

They have to warn people if they are going to play trailers for LotR stars right after much awaited RotK trailers! It could cause deaths!

And, even though League seriously bored and made me cranky at many points (that is the most ridiculously impractical submarine ever. Mina is nice vampire. Blerk. ) I might go see it again just for the RotK. Oh dear. Very obsessed. But that’s a good thing! I’m rabid in a good way ^_^

Oh! Sena’s doing Nano! Am very happy! Can’t wait to read her novel. Actually, I still have Ali’s to read. I’m gonna do that tonight…



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Aragorn threw himself at Legolas, buried his face in his chest and started wailing and sobbing. Legolas somewhat at a loss of what to do patted him worriedly on the back.

"All elves are BASTARDS!"

Legolas decided to let this one pass.

-Bagenders

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Aragorn threw himself at Legolas, buried his face in his chest and started wailing and sobbing. Legolas somewhat at a loss of what to do patted him worriedly on the back.

"All elves are BASTARDS!"

Legolas decided to let this one pass.

-Bagenders

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262751-Movies