*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262874-Hes-a-God
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#262874 added March 10, 2004 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
He's a God?
         I spent most of the following day helping Mama Ikari around the house. Once that I was done I sat at the back of the house, where there was a small patio overlooking a beautiful garden. In front of me was a zither, a long, rectangular wooden instrument with strings on it. I began to play it, relieving my younger days when hours would go by when I played it and Su would dance.
         My fingers fairly flew across the instrument, and when I was done, only half-an-hour had passed. Two people clapped though, as I looked at my watch. I turned to see them. One was Kurama, and the other was Koenma. Without his pacifier in his moth he looked like a real *bishie!
         I swallowed. Hard. If I'd thought Kurama was handsome, this was nothing compared to the boy standing in front of me. I got up and bowed to him to cover up my shock. He grinned at me. He could not read my mind of course. Only Celeste could. I couldn't believe that this was the same pacifier boy I used to take orders from.
         "You can stop drooling now, Naoko," he said.
         "I think she's more shocked that you're an adult," Kurama remarked wryly. Koenma glared at him.
         "He's right," I said, grinning. Koenma glared at me instead, but I simply returned his glare. After a while he told us what he wanted us to do. Nodding, Kurama and I agreed to leave the next day.

© Copyright 2004 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/262874-Hes-a-God