*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264518-as-the-world-turns
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#264518 added November 3, 2003 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
as the world turns
well im really tired cause i didnt get much sleep last night. was supposed to go to gregs, and needed to study for a test. well greg told me to call around 11. got bored of studying a lil early so started playing games on my phone and didnt call him till 1105 or 1110. anyway he didnt answer turned out he was really tired and fell asleep. well by that time the caffeine i had drank kicked in. i finally laid down at 1am but didnt go to sleep till probably 230 or 3. then greg calls at almost 4 to say that he fell asleep. most people that would piss off but i dont mind people calling me when im already asleep (and had told him that) its just when ive been trying to sleep for hours and am just about there that it soemtimes gets annoying. anyway then i had to get up at 7 to study some more for my test (and so i would make it to class on time) all that just to reinforce that im tired.

i think he said hed call me tonight (like i said it was 4am and i was half asleep) so well see. anyway this computer keyboard is really close to the edge of the table and its uncomfortable keeping my arms up so im going to go for now.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264518-as-the-world-turns