*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264972-3-Libras
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#264972 added November 5, 2003 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
3 Libras
3 Libras

Threw you the obvious
And you flew with it on your back
A name in your recollection
Down among a million, say:
Difficult enough to feel a little bit
Disappointed, passed over.
When I've looked right through,
To see you naked and oblivious
And you don't see me

Well I threw you the obvious,
Just to see if there's more behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.

Here I am expecting just a little bit
Too much from the wounded
But I see,
See through it all,
See through,
And see you.

So I threw you the obvious
Do you see what occurs behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy

Well, oh well..

Apparently nothing.
Apparently nothing at all.

You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me at all
A Perfect Cirlcle


I saw them in concert!! Yup! I want to VooDoo fest!! It was f***ing awesome! I so wish I could go back, that's how much fun it was.

Well, Saturday morning we (me and my aunt) left around six, and headed to New Orleans. The ride up there was good, I slept like usual. We were about 30 min. away from New Orlean's when I call my other aunt to tell her where we were at. See, she was supposed to already be at the hotel, waiting for us. But, she wasn't. She was still at home...And M.T., who was coming with us, was asleep. So, she was like, just go to the hotel.

Well, we ended up getting lost and having to wait like an hour for them to show up. Then we drove to the hotel, unpacked our stuff, and got ready. Around 1 we headed out to VooDoo fest. Unfortunately, we didn't relaly know where we were going, so we go lost. Finally, around 3, we arrived!

They wouldn't let you take backpacks in there...They were being real tight with security, but they didn't check people as well as they should have. I really didn't mind getting there that late, since on Saturday all I wanted to see was Marilyn.

The four of us hung out for awhile, visiting all of the three stages. The dance stage was the most...Bizarre! It was set up like a rave; glowing lights, DJ's, funky people doing funky dances. The whole nine yards. After dark, it got pretty cool though. People had glow-sticks, and they were well, raving with them. It was pretty awesome!

So, around 9, Marilyn finally comes on stage! YAY! We were pretty close to the stage to! It was AWESOME! He has an excellent show...His first song was "This Is The New Shit," so I was pretty happy!

Finally, we made it back to the hotel. Fell asleep, woke up next morning, and headed out again. Queens of the Stone Age were pretty good, but I don't really like many of their songs. Here is where something interesting happens...

Me and my aunt (the one who had drove me there) we standing around, waiting for APC to play. Suddenly, this guy from Southern Comfort (one of the sponsers) comes up to us. He asks if we were together, and we said yes. Then, he asked if we would like to go back stage. "HELL YA!" was my answer! So, he gave us our wristbands and told us were to go. It was AMAZING!!

A Perfect Cirlce was wonderful...And I got to see Twiggy, so I was happy! :D I ended up getting home around...11? I think it was just past 11, I'm not sure, I was to tired.

As far as soveniers, I did get some free stuff from "Sobe," which is a company that sells some health drink or something like that. I did buy a hoodie that says that I did indeed go to VooDoo fest!! I sooooo wish I could go back!!!! Hopefully, if they have it next year, I'll go again! Tickets are $40 a day, which isn't that bad, since you get to see some excellent rock bands.

Hmmmm? Anything else interesting about my weekend? Oh, yah...Thursday I got sick. It was awful, I kept telling my friends that even if I was sick, I was still going to New Orleans, and nothing would be able to stop me! I was still sort of sick when Saturday rolled around. Actually, I was beginning to lose my voice. It got worse too, since I screamed my lungs out listening to MM and APC! I'm getting better though...The cough is almost gone, and I've gotten most of my voice back!

Okay...So, that's about it! Oh! If you don't know who A Perfect Circle is, or haven't heard any of their songs...YOU NEED TO! They are brilliant, they have a new album out called "13 Step." It's a great CD, my favorite song so far is the first one. Maynard sounds like Gollum from LOTR! Second, if you don't know who Marilyn Manson is, or haven't heard any of his songs...You need to check him out also! He also just came out with a new CD, called "The Golded Age Of Grotesque." He also has a song off that album that was realeased about a month ago, called "This Is The New Shit." That is one of my favorite songs also! So, check them out! You're missing a great oppurtunity if you don't!

Au revior! Take care, and let the darkness guide you.




** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"He looked like he had just found out the monster under the bed was real, and screwing Mommy."
--Laurell K. Hamilton, as said by Anita Blake in "Burnt Offerings"


"A person knows they have found their true love when they call that person and say, 'Honey, I just killed someone.' Then that persons response is, 'Where do we hide the body?'"




© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264972-3-Libras