*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265082-A-rather-humorous-fight
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#265082 added November 6, 2003 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
A rather humorous fight
Current Mood: I'm actually happy

Current Music: Lightning Crashes - Live

Ugh. Monday night was so horrible. Shane and I had this huge fight about whether I cheated on him with Ben or not, when it was all just to piss him off because he pissed me off. I don't understand why he got so mad. I mean, yea, I would have gotten terribly upset if he had said something about having cyber sex with some girl, but I just told him that to piss him off, to get him back.

Besides, I didn't even think he was listening because he was talking to David and ignoring me. Then David said something about cyber sex is a form of cheating and that set Shane off. He started getting really angry and I kept purposefully making him angry. I dunno why. I guess it's because 1.) I'm on my period; 2.) I'd be couped up inside this stupid house all day in agony over my period; and 3.) I wanted him to realize how stupid he was being because I'm being stupid because my hormones are out of whack!

And then I started slamming the phone on the desk and I was like, "Whoops! I dropped the phone!" And he said, "Good thing the phone wasn't up to my ear." And then I really did drop the phone and I screamed, "HOW ABOUT NOW? COULD YOU HEAR IT THEN!" He was silent and I hung up. I knew he wouldn't call back; I know that boy all too well, so I called him back. We were civil for a few moments and then he wanted to go for a drive to calm down.

So, I called Melissa and we were laughing about it and talking about how she purposefully makes Lamar mad and all. I felt bad about laughing and joking about it because I knew Shane would blow that WAY out of proportion too. Ack.

Anyway, he called back, I apologized and then started crying hysterically. I HATE MY PERIOD!! Why does it have to do this to me?

Later on, I stupidly told him about my conversation with Melissa and about how we laughed. As I had known, he blew it out of proportion. I don't know what my problem is! He started crying and apologizing. But none of that was enough. He was still mad. So, we got off the phone.

I went downstairs to make a "make-up" card and he (as I later found out) was burning things in his backyard, thinking fondly of this big pink dogs he was going to give me for Christmas. <sigh>

And that's how mad he was, ladies and gentlemen. Way too mad for the predicament. I could understand if I had actually cheated on him (which I wouldn't), but I didn't even do anything but get him back.

Just to set the record straight, Shane, I made myself so sick from crying over all of this. Hyperventilating until I thought my head would explode. NO! You have NEVER seen me really cry! Only partial tears. But this was ALL because of that STUPID fight. I'm being mean when I say this, but why did I apologize for something I didn't even do?



--------------------------------------------
like sands through the hour glass,
so are the days of our lives.

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265082-A-rather-humorous-fight