*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265249-Im-not-sure-what-to-think
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#265249 added November 8, 2003 at 3:55am
Restrictions: None
Im not sure what to think
not sure what to think right now. david was just in here and read some of my poetry and liked it, but hes drunk so im not sure how good of a review that was. it was kind of what i like though cause he related to it not criticized it. thats what my poetry is for cause a lot of people that feel the way i do think theyre the only ones, and theyre not so its to let people know that there are others like them--soemthing even i need to be reminded of, because event though thats why i write, i forget.

anyway im over at matts and theres a lot of people that i dont like over here--namely nanah and ashley--ashley is just annoying and nanah just seriously pissed me off the first time i met her so ive never liked her since. not that that always is the way it is but after that shes always seriously fucked up and i just dont respect people like that so overall ive never gotten a good vibe from her.

so im sitting here just doing nothing drinkin southern comfort which means im going to be sick as fuck later oh well. its friday night so i guess thats ok. i dont knwo ive just gotten tired of all this bullshit. all these stupid kids and their stupid drugs--why do drugs have to be the center of the universe. if they could only see where theyre going. ive seen this shit and they think its so fun and shit but its not ive seen what happens to people,

I dont even know what i think about anything anymore i feel so different from all these people. like im so old or something, i dont mind a little weed from time to time, but even that doesnt seem that interesting anymore.

anyway im going to get off of here cause im drunk, and i really like i said i dont know what i think about all this shit.


© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265249-Im-not-sure-what-to-think