*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265360-Just-let-me-beME
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#265360 added November 9, 2003 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
Just let me be....ME!
Why are people always trying to make my decisions for me, and run my life? I'm 21.5 years old; I can confuse myself enough as it is, why does everyone else have to fuck around with me? I'm sick and tired of being stuck between my friends, and their animosity toward each other! Live your own life...so I can live mine! GROW UP! GET OVER IT! I'm going to be friends with/date whoever I want, and you can't stop me! I take that back, you shouldn't try and stop me. I value friendship so much that I've foolishly let you control me these past few months. "You can't date him!" Fuck you! I'll do what I want?! Fine!! You have to stay away from whom I say, and do what I tell you!

UGH!! I can't wait for this stupid year to be over! I can’t wait to be done with college! I am so sick of the drama here! I can't wait to settle down and start MY OWN LIFE! This is getting ridiculous! I can't make a move without worrying about offending you! Enough.

And you, flirt with me, or don't--make out with me, or don't! I don't care! Just stop dicking around with my emotions!

As for you, I love you. I've loved you for a long time. Now, you're letting her get in the way. I know how you feel, and that we're friends--and that I'll have you in my dreams---BUT NOT HER! I LOATHE HER! She is all that is evil...well, she's a bitch anyway! Watch the way she looks at me, I feel like she wants to stab my eyes out...and rightfully so, because I wouldn't mind throwing a few elbows her way!!

That's it! That's my rant! That's my rave! This day needs to be over, and so do the tears! I can only cry so much longer....before I give up.

© Copyright 2003 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265360-Just-let-me-beME