*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267293-Garlic-Macaroni
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#267293 added November 24, 2003 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Garlic Macaroni
Hi all!

Yep- here I am, on a brisk Monday afternoon, waiting until I have to to get ready for work. Not that I don't want to go to work and get it over with. :) I work tonight, and then I am off until Friday....Score!

Speaking of score....I follow both the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs...and thought I would post an update.

The Bills played the Colts, loosing again this week, 17-14 Colts. Brining the Buffalo Bills up to 4 wins and 7 losses this season already.

The Chiefs played the Raiders yesterday, taking back the victory after last weeks loss to the Bengals 24-19. This week, in a fairly close game against the Raiders, Kansas City opened up and took the game at a 27-24 win. :) Thus bringing the Chiefs up to 10 wins and 1 loss this season. :)

What can I say about the Bills? Their choking this year, and need to get it together. I wish that they would do something right, so they can stop being the butts of everyone's jokes. They do it to themselves though. On the other hand, at my job- they'll kill ya if you even think about being anything but 100%loyal. I could care less in all reality. What are they going to do? Fire me on account of not being loyal to the Buffalo Bills? I think I would frame that memo. :)

Anyways, there's my sports cast for the day.

Hope everyone has a good day today. :)

Happy Monday!

The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267293-Garlic-Macaroni