*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268939-Bloodshot
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#268939 added December 9, 2003 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Bloodshot
BLOODSHOT
Thinking about you for the last hundred days
Been dreaming about you,so don't push me away

And I've been search for you (I'm searching for you)
So please tell me your love is true

Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with me
Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with her
Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with me
Bloodshot, Bloodshot

If we were alone in this God-forsaken town
There'd be no one, no one to bring us down

And I've been searching for you (I'm searching for you)
Please tell me your love is true (Tell me this is true)
And I've been missing your touch (I'm missing your touch)
And my eyes are bloodshot and numb
Bloodshot, Bloodshot

Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with me
Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with her
Bloodshot, Bloodshot
Don't you f*** with me
Bloodshot, Bloodshot
--Element Eighty



*Pouts*

Well, I usually begin each entry with lyrics...But I can't seem to find any songs I like at the moment. So, after I write this I'll probably go looking for some more lyrics and then up-date this. (NOTE- I added those lyrics! See 'Element's Eighty's site here http:www.elementeighty.com my friend suggest them, and I think they're pretty good!)

Oh, I want to thank the RAOK group for generously giving me another upgrade on my account! Unfortunately, at this current moment I've hit a terrible writer's block, and therefor can't think of anything to write. I think it's the stress from school, since exams are next week! AH! I can't wait until winter break, then at least I'll get to sleep in. Though, my dad did say he was going to make me go to work with him since he just opened a new shop and needs help with it. I'm going to BEG him to at least let me sleep in ONE day. That's all I'm asking for...ONE DAY!

I feel special now! One of my friends told me who she likes! She never tells anybody who she likes, because she likes to keep her business to herself. Although, I did kind of bribe her with some of the information I know about other people. Oh well, I was going to tell her that stuff any way.

Yule is coming! Yes, I'm Wiccan...We don't celebrate Christmas. Wel, my family does, so naturally I have to also. But, hey...Free presents?! I'm not complaining. Let's see...What has been going on? Not much really, that's about it.

Busy, busy me...I've been super busy with school and orchestra stuff! Tonight, I even have auditions for second semester ECYO and All County! Here's hoping I do well, cross your fingers for me! Okay, off to look for some lyrics and then I'm gonna go practice for awhile!

Au revior!!

~*PSCYHO*~ (It's in ALL CAPS for a reason! Tee-hee!)




"That's not a compliment! A compliment is, 'You're sexy! You turn me on!' Not, 'One look at you proves I'm a queer!'"

"But there's no wood!"
--Famous words from the mouth of Hermoine Granger




© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268939-Bloodshot