*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269154-Just-procrastinating
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#269154 added December 12, 2003 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Just procrastinating
Well, Adam's off the bowling league, he just can't get out of work on Mondays. Oh well, anyways, took my Business Management Final today. It was 4 essays. I somehow managed to throw Burger King in there too, hehe. Thanks Mr. Mott. I asked Professor Dwyer how me and Steff did on the paper. He said not too good. I was shocked, it was a fantastic paper! Steff will be completely ripshit when she finds out. On the day of the presentation, she asked me if I read it and what I thought. I said, "Pretty good." She goes, "Pretty good???? That paper is awesome!" in a menacing way. Think I might avoid her for a few years, hehe.

Went over and did carriages today for Georgia and Maria. It was a good time. Maria said she would pay me for it and I said it didn't matter. She insisted, how do I argue that? After we finished, she said "good work!" and slapped my ass, woah! Hehe, now she really is giving me the uh-oh feeling.

Talked to Al and he was just getting home from the hospital around 11:45. I questioned the visiting hours. He said he got around that by saying he was Danielle's boyfriend....Danielle wouldn't let him leave until she fell asleep, she said she felt so much comfort holding his hand....could something be happening here? I know Danielle is crazy about him, though she won't admit it. I know Al would take her back without a problem. Could this relationship start anew? I also know that Danielle will act as usual and become distance and hurt Al again and again. But the thing is, I know they will get back together again and again.

Spanish Test tomorrow, I really just want the semester to end now. Just catch up on sleep. I'm about 400 hours behind. I hate doing this to myself, I should be in bed right now. But nooooo, just damn near impossible. I should go to night school, I'd be perfect then.

Jess got me a present that's over $10, looks like I'm gonna have to get something else too, hehe. I miss her and can't wait to see her. Looking forward to our two "dates" to dinner (still got to find a nice fancy place) and the Science Museum. More looking forward to watching movies in my room and maybe going for a walk to 711 if it's warm enough. That would be good.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269154-Just-procrastinating