*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270049-Learning-to-love
Rated: E · Book · Relationship · #791494
I write, ending the 20-something's, learning to love along the way.
#270049 added December 20, 2003 at 9:49am
Restrictions: None
Learning to love...
We begin to enjoy the gifts, dropped down to shine a light on just us. The moments that make heart racing, sweet smelling, grin making reactions of being unique and special in that person’s life… just for that moment.
We learn that putting those moments together, all in one bucket, we have been more individually loved, than not.
We learn to love the footprint the have left on our soul more than the amount of time we get to keep them.
We learn the value of what they leave with us is worth more than their constant presence, in order for us to feel them.
We learn to appreciate God’s artwork; to love each new color and to be excited about change.
We learn to surrender to it; fore we have no choice.

Morning pages 03-03

"Creativity is the willingness to express emotion and the ability to explore it without perfection."
© Copyright 2003 L Mckiernan (UN: lrmckiernan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L Mckiernan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270049-Learning-to-love