*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270376-Been-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#270376 added December 23, 2003 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
Been fun
Woke up again to Kim calling me. Talking to her is just a good feeling. Me and Sills came up with the idea to go bowling with Kim, Cathy, Amy, and Steve. We picked up everyone, but bowling was closed, so we went to Friday's. That was a good time, As Steve put it: "Kim was all over you!" hehe. Anyways, after that, Cathy, Amy, and Sills had to go home. So Steve drove them home and Kim didn't want to go home yet, so we drove around. First we were going to see a movie, but we saw them already, so that was over quick. Then we just went for a drive and saw Stop and Shop Abington and decided to go in to check if Matt was working. He wasn't, so we just sat in the car for a bit. Talked and talked, pretty decent. After that, we decided to go to the arcade at the Hanover Mall and in the parking space I sang "Paper Tiger" to her. She thought it was a cool song. We went in and played air hockey and I won ofcourse. It was intense. Then we got our picture taken, a frame with hearts and the phrase "A Date" on it. That'll make Sills jealous, hehe. Anyways, on our way out she was asking why Sills is so jealous all the time. I just answered because that's the way he is. I asked if she liked him, she said "I dunno" in kinda a suggestive way. Then, to try and get some insight on what I was in the situation I said "Ah, because you'd rather date me than Sills" and she said "Nah, the guy I was with last night is better" so who knows. Dropped her off and she wouldn't give me a hug because it was in the driveway, I mean, c'mon. Drove home, called Jess and talked for a little while. She'll call me when she's in the area, I miss her. Now I'm going out with Steve to the mall to mull over a few things. An update on that one later.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270376-Been-fun