*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270594-I-think-I-need-help
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#270594 added December 25, 2003 at 5:35am
Restrictions: None
I think I need help
I've just been reading through some journals by other people and they're always talking about places they went to that day, and I hardly go anywhere!

The school counsellor said that I wasn't a normal teenager because I don't go out and party, get drunk, take drugs etc...
Mum didn't want me to go see the counsellor anymore because she thinks she was putting strange ideas into my head. Mum works at the local primry school where the counsellor also works, so I think she said something to the counsellor or the principal because now the counsellor says I don't have to see her anymore.
I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, I liked having somone to talk to because now I feel as if I have nobody.
Everybody thinks I have a great life because my parents are still together, but I just feel down at lot. Most of the time, actually and nobody even notices. I know it isn't up to the members of my family to make sure I'm not feeling down, but it would be nice if someone noticed once in awhile.
I feel frustrated. I don't know why, but it's like my life just goes around in circles and will never change. On one hand, I want to fall in love and get married etc, but on the other hand, I don't want to make myself vulnerable to anyone, because the one time I did, I got hurt.
I used to be able to get my frustrations out on paper in my stories, but I have writer's block and haven't written anything for about a month. That's weird, huh?
Sometimes I get ideas of what tp write, but I can't write them properly. I wonder if I really am an okay writer, or if I'm just deluding myself. The problem is, I want my characters to have the PERFECT lives, without problems, because deep down, that's what I want for myself. But life isn't like that and I don't know... I want to write about happy endings and love and friendships, but aren't you supposed to write what you know?
I don't know about happy endings, love or frienship.
I know about being lonely, feeling like you'll never fit in.
Everyone thinks that I'm happy and I have every reason to be. But I'm not. I don't know why, or how to fix it.
I think I need help.


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270594-I-think-I-need-help