*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270819-Forgot-a-few-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#270819 added December 28, 2003 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
Forgot a few days
Forgot a few days because nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Kim has been waking me up everyday and it's just been the same thing every day.

Today me, Kim, Colby, and Cathy went to the Kingston Mall. I told them I had to be at work at 4. They said ok. I went to Brighams with Kim and we were eating and talking. It was a grand old time. Then when it got to 3:10, I called Cathy to make sure she knew it was time to leave. She never answered her cell until 3:30. She said they were coming. At that time, we were in Bob's and I saw Kristin, the red head. She works at Bob's, didn't know that. Had a short conversation, introduced her to Kim. Good stuff.

Colby and Cathy took their sweet ass time getting to the car. Then they called saying "Can you spare 5 minutes? We want to use a gift card at Target" At this point, I had to be at work in 15 minutes at Norwell. Takes 18 minutes to get there going 60 on the highway, I said no, but they went anyways. Arrgh! Anyways, they came back at 3:50 with 2 12 packs of Schweppes, a Chrsitmas present for me, and then we got going.

Going 85 down the highway, speeding towards Cathy's house, and then speeding to Stop & Shop (past cops no less) I got there 20 minutes late. Georgia was kinda mad, but hey, what can ya do. Work went fine, nothing exciting happened, nothing boring happened. Besides the fact that TJ wanted me to go on register so he could buy condoms. He said "I am NOT getting rung up by Susan!" so I helped him out.

After that, me and Steve were planning on going to Mickey Dee's and then drive around. We got a call from Jess saying to go to Al's house, so we did. There were some cuties there. The one I thought was the cutest was 14, so she was off limits. I'm done with that age group. I told Al that and he, in his drunken state, went to get her to sit on my lap. She refused, and good thing she did, hehe. Though she was very cute.

Had a bacardi and a smirnov ice, also a shot of Gold Shloggers. Felt kinda tipsy. I've realized that I kind of get an Irish accent when I drink. It's a little strange.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270819-Forgot-a-few-days