*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271877-Got-an-Email-from-Kim
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#271877 added January 6, 2004 at 12:23am
Restrictions: None
Got an Email from Kim!
First off, Jess slept over last night. It was a good time. She said she just needed one night of good sleep, so I let her have that. We watched movies until she passed out and I decided to join her. My dad woke me up this morning telling me to clean my room, yet again. Amazingly, he didn't see Jess in the bed next to me. I swear she has some kind of invisibility shield on or something. Anyways, I ignored him as usual. Jess, however, decided to act on it. She cleaned my room! I have no idea where anything is now! But thanks Jess, big hug! After that, I took a shower while Jess was putting the finishing touches on my room. Sweeping and such. Then I drove her home and she actually got me to play DDR. The second time in my life. I hate that game so much. Anyways, It was getting pretty close to bowling time, so I had to get going.

I went to Colby's house to pick him up and when I was turning into his driveway, some guy almost hit me. Fucking asshole. Then, when I was backing out of the driveway, I had plenty of room, but this girl wouldn't slow down at all and almost hit me. Luckily, I turned more into the other side of the road and then the guy behind her stopped to let me go. A second later, he turned on his lights. That's right, it was a cop. He said that I almost crushed thr other car and I said "Oh, I thought I had plenty of room and time to get out." He flips out at that and threatens to give me a ticket. Fucking asshole #2. Bowling was pretty good at the start. 3 spares in my first 4 boxes. I ended up with a 90 in the first string. Then a 72, and a 68. 75 average. Overall, a decent night. The best was in pinball though. I got the 3rd high score! 121,594,490! Fuck yeah. Take that SFL! NPV takes the stand. I got 4 free games with that game too! Awesome awesome awesome!

I come home and I see that Kim sent me an Email at 8am. Fuck yeah! It's so good to hear from her. She says she's coming home the 13th. I can't wait.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/271877-Got-an-Email-from-Kim