*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272147-Care-Bears
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#272147 added January 28, 2004 at 5:09am
Restrictions: None
Care Bears.
The title of this entry really has nothing to do with the content, but I love the Care Bears, and decided that since I had no other title in mind, that I should use it as a title.

Didn't get to see Scary Movie 3 today- I didn't get to sleep until 2:00 AM and I didn't get up until like 11:30, so I was tired.

But we went into town and got some school stuff. I got some Harry Potter contact and a Care Bears pencil case. I think that I'm in denial about the whole 'almost 18' thing and just trying to act young for as long as possible. Lol.

I did nothing when I came home. But I found out that in the afternoons on TV1, they show these oldish shows. So I watched:

~Bewitched. (It was the one where Tabitha has to do a test to get into the second grade and Samantha's mother puts a spell on her to make her know algebra and Shakespeare and stuff. Then Tabitha's teacher sees Tabitha going witchcraft. It was cool)

~Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Not old, but I'd never watched it when it was on normal TV. It's pretty good, actually. It was the episode where Sabrina and Harvey* are almost cooked by this witch after they go up a beanstalk. I love Salem, he's so cute!)

~Who's The Boss? (I LOVED this show when I was younger!!! It was the one where Angela is going to be on this show and the TV crew show up as she's coming out of a bedroom with Tony, which is totally innocent, but nobody sees it that way.)

~The Nanny (Not old. I loveeee this show!)

~Gilligan's Island (Another show I used to love)

~The Nanny (On normal TV)

Wow, that's a lot, lol. I need to get out more.

~*.: Sarah :.*~

P.S: *I don't know if that's how you spell his name.
P.P.S: I stuck to my diet today. Yeah, I know, it's only been one day. But yay me anyway!

Current mood: tired
Current music: "Hey Ya"- Outkast



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2004 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272147-Care-Bears