*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272388-Retards-at-Stop-and-Shop
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#272388 added January 10, 2004 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
Retards at Stop and Shop
The day started out nice. Woke up, got ready to pick up Britknee and Manda from school with Steve, went to Manda's house. Had a good time there, played egyptian ratscrew with Britknee, then she bit me. Her teeth are really perfect. Atleast according to the bite marks on my arm. I made a mark next to them to compare our teeth. Mine are all jagged. Anyways, when I was leaving, Manda offered a hug to me. I thought it odd cause I thought she wasn't a real fan of me, but took it anyways. Then she grabbed my ass, hehe. I would've grabbed hers, but she was sitting down. I told Steve that and he said he would've killed me. Hey, what's gotta be done has gotta be done. Got a ride to work with Kevin which was a good time. He's awesome. When I stepped through the sliding doors, all the fun went away.

Two people were pissing me off today. Wally and Jen. I told many people that Wally was pissing me off, they asked what he did. I said "NOTHING!!!" He was a complete fucking asshole today always going to Dunkin Donuts, talking with other people, just doing anything besides his job. I was about to punch him in the face when he was driving around the parking lot while he was supposed to do trash. Then I sent him to Doris. Don't know what she said to him, but it seemed to straighten him out. Also, Doris said to me "If he gives you one more problem, it'll be the last one he gives to the company." Go Doris! Jen was just being a whiny brat as usual. She was complaining about how she had to work while her brother was here talking to Eric. News Flash, YOUR BROTHER DOESN'T FUCKING WORK HERE! I couldn't give a shit what he does as long as he isn't in the way. I had to literally push her into the aisles to do returns.

Steve came over at 10:30 and told me about his night. He was estatic about it all, hehe. We went to Bickford's and then drove around. On top of it all, I took the highlighter and the fucking keys from Stop and Shop. That means I have to wake up at 7 to bring them back over. Hopefully tomorrrow's a better day. Working 10-3 and then who knows. Think I'm hanging out with Sills.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272388-Retards-at-Stop-and-Shop