*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272593-Wow-funny-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#272593 added January 12, 2004 at 1:58am
Restrictions: None
Wow, funny night
Woke up at 8:45 today for work at 9. It was a pretty good time. Not too busy. The last hour I was in Grocery which was a good time. I kind of wish I was in that dept. It's pretty calming.

After work I called Sills to see what was up. He said he'd call me back and he did around 4:30. We headed out to the movie theater and then to Fridays. After that I was feeling pretty damn tired and we went back to Sill's house and I fell asleep. Nothing too much happened, the others just watched movies and such.

Then they drove me home and I come back to a threat on my away message. Jess's boyfriend. At first I didn't know which Jess it was, so I asked. I got the "You know which one" what a help. Then he said it was Jess's clone. Now I'm thinking, "Where the hell's this all coming from?" He says that I'm "acting tough online" and accusing him of being a druggie. I remembered that I wrote something like that because I heard it from someone. Ofcourse I don't know the guy, I don't even know his name. Acting tough? Sure, whatever. Anyways, he threatens to put me in the hospital if I ever look at Jess again. Ok buddy, how you going to enforce that one? I said that he can do whatever it is he thinks he has to do, but I'm not going to stop seeing my friends because somebody threatens me. If he wants to beat up a "skinny little punk" then have a go, should be fun.

I still can't believe where this is coming from. The last time I think I mentioned Jess's clone was Dec. 10th. And it was even before that when I said that I would try for a date of some sort. Geez. It was a feeble scare attempt. I'm not even after Jess's clone anymore. We're just friends. Stop living in the past. What a whiner.

After having a somewhat deep conversation with a few friends about how someone has changed over the years, it got me thinking. We act differently when he is are around, but when he is gone we talk about him behind his back. It just got me wondering if those same people do the exact same to me. I'm interested in what they think about me. I'm the kind of guy that'd want to listen. I wouldn't argue, just want to listen and hear what it is that's said about me. If anyone wants to post a comment of what they think about me, feel free, I'm interested. Ofcourse, I know what Jess's clone's boyfriend thinks about me now, hehe.

Kim comes home in 2 days, boo ya!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272593-Wow-funny-night