*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274626-I-never-learn-my-lesson-the-first-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#274626 added January 29, 2004 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
I never learn my lesson the first time
taken me a lil while to get around to writing about this, considering that it happened on mon, and it is now thurs. but anyway being the hard headed person that i am--i drank vodka again that night.

so the story goes...caleb and panama and i were just goofing off, and we decided to go drink. i told them i would drink if they made sure to take care of me (walk me to my dorm to make sure i got there, not let me do anythign that would get me arrested etc) anyway so we were sitting at the ATO house drinking (theres not anyone living there right now so it was just us). So anyway the last thing that i remember is sitting around playing card games--and drinking of course. I do remember starting to play strip poker--and taking my shirt off--and that panama was down to just his boxers. then its a blank...apparently i finished stripping (except my underwear) then went outside to smoke--i had my coat on (which thankfully goes a lil past my butt so all the major parts were covered)but nothing else but my underwear. yay me. after i put my clothes back on i apparently decided to make a lap around the house (in semi high heeled boots) I guess i stepped in a hole or something cause the next day my knee was messed up--nto horribly but enough to make going up and down stairs difficult. I also apparently fell out of my chair about 5 times--one time landing on my head--and apparently also landing on my shoulder and back of my hip bone cause i had bruises there. t this point panama took the alcohol away from me--does anyone else think he should have taken it away when i went outside almost naked??????? but nooooooo.

anyway that was my exciting mon night yay. so im permenantly sworn off the vodka now. oh well beer it is.

I have to go home this weekend cause roy and amanda split and i have to watch sean..i sorta volunteered i guess. get in less trouble doin that anyway. well i guess im gonna go now--timmy never called didnt think he would. oh well i dont mind.

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274626-I-never-learn-my-lesson-the-first-time