*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276124-We-learn-about-the-Purr-Scouts
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#276124 added March 19, 2004 at 6:00pm
Restrictions: None
We learn about the Purr Scouts
Today we had two special visitors in school. It was my cousin Daenida, and her winkwink, Cookie. They told us all about the Purr Scouts. The Purr Scouts do lots of fun things together. They go camping in the summertime, and carve pumpkins for Halloween, and have a forest full of Christmas wishes for Christmas. They also learn how to be masters of their home, and how to help other beings, especially other kitts. Daenida and Cookie have been Purr Scouts since they were little kitts like us. Daenida’s Grand Purr was Patches Jezabelle, who was the founder and first leader of Purr Scouts.

Primmy and I decided to join Purr Scouts, along with our other friends, Shazon and Divinity Marie. We are all going to work on our Valentine Promise Badges this weekend. As soon as I get my badge, I am going to wear my sash to school.

© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/276124-We-learn-about-the-Purr-Scouts