*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277029-Another-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#277029 added February 11, 2004 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
Another day
Woke up after 2 hours of sleep and headed for Freshman Seminar. That was a good time. More nonsense and such happened. I was in a group with some bitchy bruenette. She just kept going on and on about how the class sucked and she didn't want to do anything. Just got annoying after awhile. After class I went home to get my cellphone, then back to go to my probation seminar. Pointless thing that taught us how to figure out our gpa. It's kinda easy, I need a 2.1 this semester to get off of probation. So tough! I didn't get any sleep and the morning energy drink was wearing off. I went home, got another energy drink, and then was off to work.

The highlight of my day happened at the worst time. Kim said she was going to come and see me at work and I went in to find that Trisha was there today. When the cat's away, the mice may play, but the tiger is back so we're all fucked if we make one wrong move. That's when Kim came. I could only say a few words to her and give her a few hugs. I wanted to give her so much more. Like a flat out kiss on the lips...I couldn't believe she did actually come. It made me feel so happy that she came. I can't appreciate her enough.

The rest of the night was kinda boring. Me and Kim are going to hang out for a bit before she has to fill out paperwork and I have to work. I don't know how she's going to get home, maybe Steve? We'll figure it out.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277029-Another-day