*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277919-Annoying-people
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#277919 added February 16, 2004 at 10:11pm
Restrictions: None
Annoying people
You knew it was coming. An annoying people list.

People who refer to larger people as "fat people" (IE- This fat woman was behind me in line) Thanks, but we already know we are fat, don't need you to point this out. Thanks anyway.

People who hound you if you don't do something they suggest right now. (IE- You should buy a car where I did. -2 hours later- Did you call them? You're never going to know until you call. Don't waste any time.)

People who bring garbage from one restaurant to another restaurant's parking lot and dump it off there. Not in the trash, but in the parking lot. (IE-Going out into the parking lot in the middle of lunch rush because a customer has complained that there are taco chips and BK cups on the ground by the door.)

Bosses who schedule you for things and then tell you at the last minute. Fully expecting you to be happy about it. (IE "Beckie, you need to be in Lee's Summit at 9am tomorrow for a training class." Thanks Mark! Now where the heck is this place??)

People who get in trouble for things that you had nothing to do with and they take it out on you. (IE If you don't show someone how to do something and explain that it needs to be done, how can you expect them to do it???)

Okay done with that list for now.

Please pray for Joshua's family tonight. They have had a death in the family, and it is always rough. Please pray for wisdom for he and his parents and comfort for his grandmother.

Thus bringing me to my next topic. His grandmother. She is such a wonderful, giving lady. A few weeks ago, without question or concern, she handed me a large amount of money, because she knew I desperatly knew I needed it. Now, combined with the lack of money, the fact that someone needs to take care of Joshua's grandfather and the fact that grandma is so tired and weak, she cannot go to Arizona for the funeral. I feel like if she had that money, she may be able to go. And she didn't say that....nor did anyone in the family. Just something I feel. I am not in any sort of position to give it back to her right now, and I feel horrible. I mean, really really bad. I wish I could do something for her.


In the morning, I have to go to Lee's Summit for some sort of training class, and it sucks. I don't want to drive all the way out there, and it's been snowing all evening. I don't feel very comfortable driving out there. The best I can do is get in my car with a lot of faith tomorrow morning, and pray that I can get there with both my car and I in one piece.

Well, I am going to run along now, as I think I may be out of things to talk about. (Imagine that?!?!?!?)

Prayerfully remaining,
Bek

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277919-Annoying-people