*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278894-yet-another-interesting-weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#278894 added February 23, 2004 at 1:24pm
Restrictions: None
yet another interesting weekend
im not sure how much i am going to get done here because i am at work and not sure when the bosses will be back but anyway. i came home last weekend and went out to the bar. when i got there TJ was there (those of you who have been around a while will remember him as "my woman" in the speech we did last spring) it was kinda weird. we kinda talked for a little while and flirted with each other--didnt get a chance to see where it would go though because next thing i knew--judy came up to me and said she had someone who wanted to meet me. i went over there looked for a second and then said "what the hell are you doing here" turns out it was my first date ever from when i was 14 or so. the last time i saw him was like my soph or jr year in high school. so we caught up for a while and all that shit. anyway i went out with them again the next night. i think he actually wants to get together but hes just not really my type i guess. i really dont want to date anyone anyway so unless its something i am REALLY interested in im not bothering with it. i guess i need to make sure he knows that soon. My friend patrick got in a fight on sat night and ended up gettign kicked out--that kinda sucks because for the most part hes my ride when im home. oh well.

the gripe of the weekend was apparently roy has been telling sean that the reason amanda isnt there is because shes at work. so anyway the other night he finally broke down and was saying he wished shed quit her job so she could be home more--i had to explain that her and daddy werent getting along so even if she wasnt working she wouldnt be there. Im not the one being the asshole here so why do i have to explain it???? it really sucked. anyway i guess i need to go so that i might look like im doin something.

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278894-yet-another-interesting-weekend