*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279149-I-want-Full-Time
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#279149 added February 25, 2004 at 1:12am
Restrictions: None
I want Full Time
I was really tired last night and today. I needed 4 energy drinks to get me through the day. Never leave 4 papers to write till 1:30 in the morning. It just doesn't work. Anyways, I finished the papers this morning and then got to class about 35 minutes late. Slept through the rest and then went home. It was a good time.

Went to Bickford's with Steve afterwards and we got into a heated discussion about vegetarianism. I think I pissed him off actually, I'm sorry Steve, that was not my intention. Anyways, we went back to my house afterwards and I fell asleep. Around 4 Steve woke me up and we went to work. Kim stopped by and I was so glad to see her. I was having the sinking feeling I wouldn't be able to see her today. We walked around and I got her a rose. Got her Mum a bouquet of Carnations and she called me a suck-up. Well hey, that's my intention!

Not much else happened at work except Danielle stopped by. Haven't seen her in awhile and it was actually pretty good to see her. We were going to hang out tonight, but she was sleepy. I kind of miss going on our late night drives. We reminised about when she was a cashier and I was a bagger. Best of times and worst of times. Another thing though, I took the CDH keys home with me tonight. I rule.

Tonight me and Kim had a pretty heated discussion about abortions and gay marriage. We clashed constantly for a good half hour. I like it when we disagree. It makes interesting conversation. She seemed a little sad towards the end about it. I really hope I didn't hurt her feelings. I care so much about her. It seems I clash with a lot of people though. Good thing or bad thing?

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279149-I-want-Full-Time