*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279701-Stuff
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#279701 added February 28, 2004 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
Stuff
It's Saturday and a lovely Saturday it is. Got off work at a decent hour...though I will spare you the details of the drama at there. :) Talked to my mom for a good long while today, along with Daniel up in Boston. Funny, because they were equally long conversations, yet about totally different things. Amazing huh? I was telling my mom that things have changed so much for me here. I have a new best friend here. Shannon takes the top in NY, but I realized that for quite awhile, I've had a best friend here in KC, and just didn't know it. I realized this, because I was thinking about a lot of things this week. And I was thinking that with a friend, you want the best for them, and when one of your friends hurts, you pray for them, and you love them. But when a best friend hurts, you hurt for them, and you cry for them and with them, and you find that you will stop at nothing if you can amke them feel better. And this is one thing I have figured out this week. I hurt for someone, I love her, and I want to be able to fix her.

Anyways, those are just thoughts.

Hope everyone is well, and having a great Saturday.

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279701-Stuff