*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280871-The-Unthinkable
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#280871 added March 8, 2004 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
The Unthinkable
I cleaned my room today. Mainly because my Dad said he wouldn't stick around, meaning Kim's parents wouldn't drop her off here, if I didn't. Damn women and their ways of making me clean! Anyways, it was a really amazing time spent with Kim. After some time, we picked up Amy to go to the Kingston Mall. I just had time to drop them off and then go back to work. As soon as I kissed Kim goodbye, the day got shot to shit.

I went in and it was hellishly busy. Two cashiers called in sick. Two closing cashiers. What the fuck??? I was on register pretty much my whole shift and nothing else got done. I had to leave the place a mess and I feel really bad about that. I did get trash done though. So atleast I got something.

Afterwards, I talked to Kim for awhile. I think our three week anniversary was well spent. I can't believe it's been only three weeks. It's felt like so much longer. I feel as if we've been together forever. Maybe that's what will happen too.

Went to Bickford's afterwards with Sills, Matt, and Mike. Told Sills some good news which we'll have to act on and then ate some good food. Came home and talked to Steven and Kristen. It's been a fun night, but I'm off to sleep because I can sleep till whenever tomorrow.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/280871-The-Unthinkable