*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282292-Two-Scares
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#282292 added March 17, 2004 at 2:09am
Restrictions: None
Two Scares
Today was slow starting. I woke up around 1:30. Just wandered around for a bit. Then Kim called. We talked for a bit and she got called into work, so I went and picked her up. Off we went to work.

The first 10 minutes went by and Doris came up to me and asked if I knew Meghan Dolan. Ofcourse I do, why? Then she asked how well I knew her. I said pretty well since she's lived with us for 2 or 3 years and she was my brother's girlfriend. Then Doris told me that Meghan had been writing some bad checks and owes Stop and Shop $350. Her check fee's were around $120. I was shocked. Then the reason why Doris even came up to me was because Meghan used my Stop and Shop card to write the checks. I almost shit myself! I didn't even know that I could write checks with my card! Doris said that they were going after Meghan instead of me though, which I thanked her for.

A good part of the day was that Kim rang up Trisha, the district manager, and didn't even notice. After the order, I said to her, "How's it feel to ring up the district manager?" and she freaked out. I knew if I told her it was the district manager, she would've froze. I thought Steve knew who she was too, but when I was bagging for her, he came up and said "I'm gone, but I might wait around because Trisha is still around somewhere..." and I pointed her out and he went back to work. It was funny.

Another scare when I checked my Checking Account. I had a balance of -$48.55. That really sucks! I tried to transfer money over the phone, but I guess I had the wrong type of saving account. Anyways, I was a good boy since I had my checking account so she let my fees be cut down to $15. Kick ass.

The rest of the night was pretty boring. Just hung out with Kim till she left. We did have fun outside and had a snowball fight. I so won, I locked her outside. Anyways, afterwards, me and Danielle talked with Susan about cars and driving in the snow. It was fun.

Came home and talked to Kim some more. Talked with Danielle and Kristen. All of them were bored. So was I. If it wasn't for the snow, I would've driven down to see Kristen, but also if it wasn't for the snow, she'd be making out with someone, so I'd still have no one to hang out with.

That's my night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282292-Two-Scares