*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282907-This-Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#282907 added March 21, 2004 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
This Love
This Love
I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do
-Maroon 5


That's actually a really good song, I don't know why I like it...But, I do! The next entry will probably end up being a song by 'Smile Empty Soul.'

I can't believe how FAST Spring Break flew by. It might just be because I sat around and did almost nothing. Though, on Thursday, I did go out and get my permit. Now, I have to wait ONE YEAR until I can get my driver's license. Florida sucks, because in some of the other states, they only have to wait half a year.

OH! Saturday, which was actually yesterday...Was totally awesome. I was supposed to go to a water park with five of my friends, but then we found out that the park didn't open until May. So, we decided to just go see a movie.

We actually say 'Secret Window,' the movie with Johnny Depp. I'd seen it before, but it's one of those movies that you can see over and over again. Though, I didn't like having to pay again, when we could have seen something different. I wanted to see 'Dawn of the Dead.' But, it was rated R, and one of my friends isn't allowed to watch rated R movies (something to do with her religion). After that, we all headed across the street to Wendy's and ate lunch there.

After that, my dad came and picked up me and my best friend. We asked if we could go to the mall. He said we could, and I even got to drive! Ended up running into about three people I knew there...I was wearing shorts, because it was HOT outside. One of my friends, when she saw me was all... 0.0 "What the hell are you wearing?!" It was kind of funny...I ended up blowing most of my money, but I didn't mind. Let's see...I bought a t-shirt, some black fingernail polish, and some other clothes.

Then, after that, we stopped by her house and picked up the outfit that she was going to wear that night. Yah, we ended up going to one of the local hangouts here. It was fun! We were both so happy when we didn't run into this one person that we really didn't want to see. We actually had an interesting conversation with these two guys about religion. Blah, there were a lot of NORMAL people there last night. I think I prefer Friday nights...

Well, that's all...So, my Spring Break week was spent just relaxing. But, this weekend was when I had the most fun! Well, I've got to be heading out...I think I'm going to go and try to write some more on my story...

~*PSYCHO!*~

*Star*


"You know that song 'Hungry Eyes'? They had this homoerotic thing where they had a shot of Viggo pulling out his sword and looking at me, and me looking at him and drawing my bow. It was brilliant, man."
--Orlando Bloom comment from Newsweek on LOTR crew doing a 'Leggy' vid ('borrowed' from Dina Lerret's sig)

"Life Is A Witch, Then You Fly"




© Copyright 2004 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282907-This-Love