*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282945-catchin-up-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#282945 added March 22, 2004 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
catchin up, and i dont know what to do
Ok background of whats been happening--Joe and i had sex the next week after brett picked me up and took me over to the house. kinda regretted it cause i felt bad for brett, and because i dont like having meaningless sex with guys i actually like. that having been said--brett and i kinda hooked up the next night (just kissed and stuff) and have been talking ever since. Hes cute, and nice and i do like him--but if youve read any of this freakin journal you know that i am not really ready to get into another relationship. he really likes me so i dont know what to do. on a second note hes barely 19 so itll be 2 yrs before i can take him anywhere--that doesnt matter so much though. I just dont know how to handle this--i could play along but i dont think it would be fair to go out with him, knowing that im not going to put much into it. that, and he knows i slept with one of his friends (he teases me about it) so its kinda weird anyway. had a webcam the other night while i was on spring break and was kinda gettin wild for him on the phone and on the cam. yes i was drunk but i wasnt blacked out--its just so much easier for the exhibitionist in me to come out when the person is miles away. i told him that i was upset that he wasnt there with me because i was horny and wanted to fuck him. Ok we all know that i dont have much of a sex drive but at the time i did dammit--and now i dont knwo what to do with that either cause now he thinks im dying to have sex with him. why can i never have anything normal LOL--well its cause i do stupid things but oh well.

much more to tell about spring break but im about to head out (i think waiting on a call from alicia)
later

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282945-catchin-up-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do