*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283975-I-got-my-medication-today
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#283975 added February 2, 2006 at 8:07am
Restrictions: None
I got my medication today...

Mood : anxious
Music : "What Have You Done?"- Bardot


Today started off good, went bad and turned out goodish again.
Confusing.

I went to the school counsellor at recess and she was eating, so I said "Did you still want to see me?" and she replied "Do you still want to talk to me"

I told her yes, because I'd just lost it at the 'group' who were calling K and I bitches. I yelled at them for about 5 minutes, not realising that the counsellor was right next door, watching.

So I got down after that and it lasted until I went to the adolescent centre for the counselling there.

Can I just say, thank goodness for my counsellor. I've onyl had her twice, but I feel at ease with her, unlike the school counsellor, who sits to close and just makes me feel kind of uneasy.

We'll call the counsellor at the adolescent centre Beth, kay?

Well, Beth said that she was worried about me because it was like I was too depressed to start getting better. I agreed and just talked for half an hour about how I felt and how down I've been feeling lately.
She took notes and at the end said she was going to give me a prescription for some medication.

I have to take half a tablet for the first few weeks and then gradually increase it. She said I would feel pretty sick for the first week, but then I would start feeling better.

I'm scared to start it right now because of exams and everything, but I want to get better, so I'm just gonig to start tomorrow morning.
Bring on the nausia (how DO you spell it??)...maybe. I just hopew I don't spew every where at school or tafe- it would be TOO embarassing.

I'm listening to Bardot at the moment- I used to love them so muuuch!

"Nothing else matters in the world today
You know my car won't start
and there's bills to pay
I've left my summons on the bedroom floor
you know they just don't scare me anymore"

LOVED THAT SONG!

Okay, I gotta go and finish homework...

I'll write tomorrow and tell how I feel...I'm scared...

~*.: Sarah :.*~


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283975-I-got-my-medication-today