*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285692-Yet-Another-Entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#285692 added April 10, 2004 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Yet Another Entry
Arrrrrrrgh!

What the Hell happened? The entry I just wrote was deleted. All but one lonely sentence right in the middle. How weird was that? Crap. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe I was whining too much about my phone problems again. So I won't mention my continuing boring phone saga other then to say I'll be offline while I get this computer fixed sometime later this coming week.

I'll apologize in advance for not being very clever or witty. I don't feel very clever or witty lately. I also apologize for not being a very happy camper. So in keeping with that cheery note I'll tell y'all about the whack to my jaw and the finger I frigged up playing basketball yesterday.

It was the same middle finger I've broken and sprained repeatedly many times in the past. The same middle finger I dislocated so it formed a perfect "L" shape and hurt more getting pulled back into shape then the actual injury. Ouch. Being the fool that I am I asked the doc if it ever happened again would I be able to pull it back into shape myself instead of waiting for hours in a hospital waiting room, so he repulled it again to show me what to do. Double ouch! The very same middle finger I'd like to show a certain phone company and a few Sao Tomese bastards.

Oh oh...I'm starting to go on again about evil phone scamming bastards. Best change the subject entirely.

Mitchell called me from work today. (He's the head lifeguard/swimming/aquafitness instructor at the local gym) He said he couldn't talk and would be home late coz he and Tyrone were on their way to take sky diving lessons. Sky diving lessons! I didn't get to give my opinion one way or the other because they were in a hurry.

My brother took that very same sky diving course. He loved it. A friend of mine wanted me to take them with her but being a big wuss that couldn't see himself stepping out of a high flying airplane, I chickened out. (Although we did take up scuba diving together)

Derek, Mitchell and Tyrone are into being active (which I've always encouraged and tried to set a good example) and extreme sports. (I hope they're very careful and don't take stupid risks)

They've also started surfing which to most of you wouldn't sound too dangerous or too extreme but they're doing it in the wintertime when the waves are really high and the temperatures can easily be -25 Celsius which is like bloody cold for all you in Fahr. That's even before the wind chill factor. If the scanner was working I could post some pics of them surfing, with snow and ice on the beach. They say it's actually warmer in the water. The coldest part is getting changed afterwards.

Mitch and Tyrone are also triathlon athletes competing against other older athletes from around the world. They're usually the youngest entered, quite often with no other competitors entered in their age groups but even so they often finish in the top 20 overall out of all the males and Mitchell is usually in the first three out of the water after the swim.

My life suddenly doesn't seem very exciting anymore. Trivia quizzes and journal entries pale compared to sky diving and surfing in snowstorms. I need to start getting out more. Maybe take up scuba diving, rock climbing or white water canoing again.

After I first tackle my phone problems. Stupid evil bastards. Oh oh. I feel my eye twitching again. I best scoot before I blow a blood vessel.

see ya

(I hope this posts this time)




** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor



© Copyright 2004 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285692-Yet-Another-Entry