*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285796-LOST-CHANCE
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #838342
I may be only a cat but my human has ears and so I speak to her.
#285796 added June 29, 2004 at 9:27pm
Restrictions: None
LOST CHANCE
You'd think someone would get the hint. I am still working on these two girls that moved into the light blue house. One of them - the one that smells of smoke - was walking to the house, and I grabbed her ankle. She separated me from her leg and gave me a nice rubbing down and some more of this silly talk. If only talk was food.

Of course, I purred. What cat wouldn't? And I was real friendly. I learned that from my mom. If you want the humans to feed you, you gotta act real friendly. She wouldn't let me in the house.

The other girl let me in later, but she only held me on her lap and stroked my fur. At one point, I got overly friendly and started flexing my claws in the couch, and she tapped me on the head. Now, that is one place that is super sensitive - my head. She shouldn't have done that. I bit her - hard too!

She put me outside. I think I lost my chance forever. Guess I will go hungry.
© Copyright 2004 Write-fully Loti (UN: loti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Write-fully Loti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285796-LOST-CHANCE