*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286983-Patience
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#286983 added April 19, 2004 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Patience
I got a ring yesterday that says "Patience" on it. I like it...it's very dainty and attractive. And, it should help to remind me to have a litte sometimes.

Well, I spent the weekend at Joshua's house, and we had a great time. I got to go to World's of Fun yesterday for the first time. Good deal. Half price and short lines. What more could ya want? :)

Well, Joshua and I found an apartment...I think. Well, we did, but we are just waiting to get approved for it. Fun fun. I'm kind of mad at myslf, because I fell in love with it. But is is in Johnson County. not fun at all. I don't like that. I didn't want KCK at all....but to become a Johnson Conuty Brat? Twill be interesting to say the least. But when we get it, we get it. So....yeah.

There is this sweet little old lady sitting in one of the stylist's chairs....and she reminds me of Sota. That's what Sota is going to be like when she gets old. Well, she'd have to shrink about 2 feet. :) Yeah.

Hey- prayer request. Joshua's god sons and their parents are having an issue right now...and they need prayer. That's all I am going to say. But please life them up before our gracious Father. Thanks.

Other than that? No too much. It's been a long long week for the Bek, and she's had her ups and downs. But hey- we all have those kinds of weeks, right?

Oh, and I just wanted to add that Worship service yesterday morning was so incredible. What a truly awesome experience. :) For me, it was what I needed. Part of worship for me is to let it all go...to fully open my heart before God and do my business. I pray during worship service, I praise....I just let God work on me. And personally, for me, if I go into church with Mascara on and come out with none on....you can bet that God has been working on me. :)

Okay- running along now- I hope everyone is doind well. :)

Love ya'll,
Bek

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286983-Patience